A-Insights is the fastest growing company and market intelligence platform in the market. Trusted and loved by some of the world's largest companies (Bayer, McCain, Ahold, Royal Friesland Campina), we combine worldwide publicly available company and market data with the latest domain & tech expertise.
Our goal is to set the international standard for objective company performance insights based on publicly available data, with a focus on the global Food&Agriculture Value Chain. Making impact on the world's total food supply by clearing unbiased decisions in rather conservative board rooms. And our journey is just getting started!
We made a pivot in 2020 by transforming our consultancy business to a true Saas-product, attracted our first investors to get things going and are now growing @ 60% YoY. And that Determined to reach 10 Mio ARR before 2025. We are building a team of passionate and talented people who are eager to contribute to this growth and help us write our story.
What will you be doing?
As a Market insights analyst, you will be working on analyzing data about companies and markets for our customers and translating them into insights. This is the backbone of the products - the Performance Monitor and "Aanbiedermonitor" - we offer to our customers. By doing so, you will learn a lot about companies and markets, and especially the dynamics between them. A big part of your job is the delivery of these analyses and projects to our clients, in written and verbal form.
You will have more responsibilities and freedom than in a corporate setting and there is ample room for your input and initiative. You will be working in a very dynamic environment where you will communicate within your own team, with customers, and with our commercial and technical teams.
So in short: you will see and learn all aspects of our company, our products, and learn what drives you in your work. Within your first year, you will use this knowledge and discover together with your manager what your best growth path within our organization is. There are various career paths in our company where you can develop yourself as an analyst, technically, or commercially.
Are we a perfect match?
Or do you meet some of the following criteria? We encourage you to apply even if you do not fully meet all of the following requirements:
- You have completed a master's degree with good academic results
- You have recently graduated or have been working in a similar role for a maximum of 2 years
- You have affinity for data and complex issues
- You are not afraid of analytical and conceptual challenges
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (knowledge of both languages is a must)
- You love to present and give workshops to and with strategic leaders
Research has shown that female candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the requirements, while male candidates do so at 60%. So, do you recognize yourself in this challenge? Apply through the button below and go for it!
What you will get:
- International team of 50+ people and an inclusive culture
- A team with challenge, ambition and intelligence as core values
- A flat company structure with an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy and trust
- An environment that supports both personal and collective learning
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the core of the strategic and operational executions
- Lots of company and team events - such as wine tastings, curling, potluck dinners and winter sports
- A competitive compensation with growth opportunities
- Hybrid work rhythm: 2-3 days working from home
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We are excited to meet talented candidates who are passionate about our company and the role. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.